12301-B Riata Trace Parkway
Job Category: Account & Project Management
Job Number: 612739
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Planet Interactive is seeking an Account Manager to join one of our well-known global pharmaceutical clients.
Pay Rate: $25-$30/hr+ depending on experience
The Account Manager serves as the primary liaison between the Ad Agency and the brand teams and is responsible for managing the day-to-day relationships within the Agency. Working in partnership with the Agency’s creative staff and external resources/suppliers, the position provides strategic direction and counsel to help the brand teams meet their business objectives/sales goals.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
Account Manager Qualifications:
- Serve as a customer subject matter expert, responding to inquiries, investigating and following up on requests, triaging calls, and resolving issues.
- Achieve sales quota results in the assigned territory, managing and nurturing 500+ accounts.
- Utilize inside sales techniques to achieve positive outcomes with a targeted list of healthcare institutions.
- Resolve issues and answer questions with the highest degree of quality and accuracy, in accordance with company standards and guidelines.
- Provide excellent customer service in a professional and courteous manner.
- Establish a commanding and engaging phone presence, building and maintaining productive business relationships.
- Investigate and promptly resolve complex customer issues, including re-educating customers on product contracts and ensuring compliance with minimum purchase requirements.
- Demonstrate effectiveness in working independently and as part of a team.
- Listen and respond appropriately to customer needs and questions, ensuring alignment with call plan objectives.
- Successfully complete product training and meet training expectations to effectively service customers.
- Meet and exceed established call volume metrics on a daily and monthly basis.
- Troubleshoot vaporizer issues with external vendor, GAS.
- Investigate and resolve complex customer issues related to vaporizers.
- Collaborate closely with the contracting department to ensure adherence to all contracts, particularly those related to product.
Account Manager Skills:
- 2-4 years of Customer Service and Sales Experience.
- Experience with Salesforce and SAP.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- High School Diploma (Bachelor's Degree preferred).
- Excellence focused with an optimistic and inquisitive mindset.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to prioritize effectively.
- Ability to handle and lead multiple tasks/projects independently.
- Skilled problem solver with the ability to make quality decisions.