8550 Higuera St
Job Category: Marketing
Job Number: 611851
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Brand Marketing Manager (Associate)
Location: Culver City, CA
Hybrid: Onsite Tues/Wed/Thurs
Pay: $61.80 per hour DOE
Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K
Planet Interactive is seeking a Brand Marketing Manager at the associate level to work with our prominent technology client on a 6-month contract.
The Brand Marketing Manager (Associate) position will be responsible for executing global marketing campaigns tied to new product innovations and collaborations. They will work with the Brand team, creating overall marketing plans with the goal of exciting consumers and meeting company objectives. They will be required to understand the target customer and have the ability to discern what types of strategies and communication will be relevant and motivating to them, and reflects brand positioning. Fostering external and internal relationships is a must in this mission, partnering with internal cross functional peers, senior leadership and external partners.
Brand Marketing Manager (Associate) Responsibilities
- Partner with the Brand team to develop marketing plans, while working closely with cross functional teams including media, social. .com, PR, channel, etc.
- Leverage consumer and customer insights, market conditions, and competitor data to inform marketing plans
- Work with Brand team and cross functional team to align plans with senior leadership and sell in ideas.
- Drive plan to overall strategy, and partner with media and earned analyst to prioritize efforts based on what will have he biggest impact for the brand
- Develops briefs, campaign recaps, and brand reporting in an accurate, timely manner to foster future improvement
- Develop and deliver campaign all ups/recaps/updates/brand reporting/internal PR
- Communicates with regional marketing teams in EMEA and APAC to share global strategies, plans and assets as relevant. Assists those teams as appropriate and necessary in localizing work.
- Work with internal peers to track/analyze/present customer and business metrics to marketing leadership with thorough insights on impact and clear recommendations
- Have a genuine interest, curiosity and desire to develop never been done before, effective campaigns that deliver on objectives
Brand Marketing Manager (Associate) Qualifications
- Minimum 3-5 years in Brand Marketing with one or more category-leading brands
- World class marketing campaign experience a must.
- Experience in developing integrated plans
- Creative, production and project management experience
- Highly adaptive, able to identify issues and proactive problem solving critical to success. An agile self-starter, results oriented and able to deal with ambiguity
- Drive execution, foster innovation and collaborates extremely well with others
- Proven experience with culture and sports is preferred
- Able to organize workload, prioritize and multi-task work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Calm under pressure while exuding competence and “can do” attitude
- Communicates effectively (written and oral)
- Hungry and curious - constantly bringing new insights, ideas and opportunities to the brand
- Passion for a brand that moves fast and shapes culture
Brand Marketing Manager (Associate) Experience
- 3+ years in Brand Marketing role with a category leading brand(s)
- Some form of global experience (either study or work) preferred
- Bachelor’s degree