1 Infinite Loop
Job Category: Marketing
Job Number: 613102
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
Working PST hours
Pay: Up to $63.35 per hour DOE
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and more
Our client, a well-known Fortune 50 is looking for a Communications Strategist for our client's growing Retail Engagement and Marketing team. The Communications Strategist would be joining the team at a time when they are designing the future of how to communicate and connect with Retail Store, Retail Customer Care, and Retail Support employees globally.
Communications Strategist Qualifications
Communications Strategist Responsibilities:
- 7-10+ years developing and presenting communication plans and strategies within a media, publishing, PR or advertising agency environment.
- Demonstrated expertise for how audiences consume and experience content and media.
- Proven ability to ‘look around corners’ to understand business challenges and formulate effective communication strategies that support the audience needs and business goals.
- Confident in navigating a large cross functional organization, balancing multiple stakeholders.
- Strong executional abilities, able to go from strategy, to ensuring execution is on target and on brief.
- Possess excellent writing skills that can deliver clear messages that motivate behavior change while meeting business goals.
- Extraordinary ability to organically grow internal relationships, work effectively within cross-functional teams, and lead through ambiguity in order to produce forward thinking creative deliverables.
- Exceptional learning agility — ability to listen, learn, and apply insights during dynamic situations.
- Experience working with international peers and leadership teams to define global communication strategies and support the needs of our geos.
- Demonstrated passion for Retail, with experience on how to engage people in a human way.
Education & Experience
- Design integrated communication and engagement plans by assessing team member and business needs, defining goals, asking the right questions, framing the problems to solve, and engaging partners and creative teams towards a final vision.
- This role is part strategist, part account manager, and part writer.
- As a strategist, you live and breathe the audience and customer — from behavioral insights to ways of connecting. You are the master of crafting the strategic approach and framing the problem in order to fuel teams to get to the solution. You synthesize large amounts of information to create plans that put the right information in the right place, at the right time, for the right audience.
- As an account manager, you are an expert in negotiating with partners and business leaders. Your briefs and plans provide the creative team with clarity, leaving no ambiguity about the objective and how things connect. You collaborate with the creative and producer teams throughout development and execution. You’re able to explain the value of digital media, editorial programming, and communication techniques to non-creative audiences, both in person and in writing.
- As an editor/writer, you possess a strong editorial point of view and narrative ability, building key messages for work ranging from seasonal campaigns, to product launches, to employee initiatives. Whether writing talking points for senior leaders or partnering on a script that will move the team towards a shared vision, your storytelling is applied via strategic communications and engagement narratives.
- Creative teams trust your input and guidance. Business partners have faith in your strategic abilities. Executives are confident in your grasp of global sentiment.
- Briefs are concise and clearly defined as to what success looks like and how it will lead to action against KPIs.
- Strategies are shaped with a customer and creative perspective into stories that inspire.
- The work is grounded in what’s needed now (think: the rhythm of a daily news cycle), but also have an eye to what could be.
- You are empathetic and deeply in tune with our audience of amazing and dedicated Store and RCC employees around the world.
- You are curious and perceptive, with a strong intuition, leading the way and driving for results through dynamic change where roles and the work are evolving or ambiguous.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Corporate Communications, Public Relations, Editorial Writing or related field preferred.