8550 Higuera St
Job Category: Marketing
Job Number: 612721
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Digital Marketing Analyst
Location: Culver City, CA
Hybrid - Onsite Tues/Wed/Thurs
Pay: Up to $2919.46 per week DOE
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and more
Planet Interactive is looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to join our well known technology client on a 40 hour a week, 6 month contract.
Our client is seeking an Analyst with experience in the Digital Media space to join their growing marketing media team! As an Analyst, you will have a passion for telling stories using data. You will be responsible for identifying and analyzing business media trends from campaigns to inform future initiatives, assist with weekly optimization, and campaign reporting across the funnel.
- Interpret, analyze, visualize and generate concrete insights for each campaign to inform future initiatives in collaboration with the agency.
- Bring forward insights and trends in a concise, shareable manner with application for the future and for various level of partners.
- Assist in weekly cross-functional campaign reporting.
- Coordinate and gather data in collaboration with the agency to analyze KPIs, set benchmarks on an ongoing basis to drive optimizations, and ensure campaigns are maximizing performance and hitting goals across the funnel.
- Collaborate in the continuous test and learn programs to optimize messaging, CTA, audience targeting by platform across all channels.
- Strong knowledge in A/B, geo-experiments and multi-cell testing.
- Provide creative best practices, based on media performance, to internal teams to drive impactful campaigns across the funnel.
- Analyze KPI’s, set benchmarks on an ongoing basis to drive optimizations and ensure campaigns are improving performance.
- Review historical campaign data & industry insights to help make informed decisions on campaigns.
- Responsible for working with the agency to ensure execution of campaigns are flawless.
- Work across the US and Geos to disseminate information and collaboration.
- You will translate insights into concrete plans.
- Work closely with our Media agency, Data Science and Media teams.
- Accountable, dedicated and the ability to function independently while being a team champion and cross-functional partner is a key characteristic!
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Entertainment Client Media or Media Agency experience needed.