45 Columbus Ave.
Job Category: Marketing
Job Number: 613101
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
Location: Remote (EST preferred)
Pay Rate: $45.75/hour
Duration: 6 Months (likely to extend)
Planet Interactive's Education client is in need of a Sales Force Marketing Cloud Email Specialist with strong experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud supporting email/text campaigns for a REMOTE 6 month assignment starting in March 2024!
Sales Force Marketing Cloud Email Specialist will be responsible for the successful production, management, and deployment of customer-facing email and SMS campaigns. This role will work closely with internal programs, copy editors, design team members, data analysts and other members of the marketing automation team to ensure communications are deployed accurately, on time, and follow brand and legal standards.
Sales Force Marketing Cloud Email Specialist Responsibilities
- Manage assigned email and SMS projects through coding, editing, proofing, quality assurance and deployment phases.
- Work closely with marketers and other stakeholders to produce and deploy email and SMS communications, meeting aggressive deadlines.
- Securely manage and upload contacts lists.
- Hand-code HTML from text documents into emails. Assist in the creation of templates, automations, quality control and dynamic campaigns as needed.
- Closely follow internal email marketing processes, ensuring communications meet brand and legal standards, plus assist in documentation of processes as needed.
- Analyze campaigns and recommend best practices, A/B testing, new trends in email, etc.
Sales Force Marketing Cloud Email Specialist Qualifications
- Solid understanding of email best practices, CAN-SPAM and other email and SMS data privacy laws.
- Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Studio.
- 3 years coding HTML emails, handling contact lists, and deploying communications through an email service provider is required, with recent Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience strongly preferred.
- Some A/B testing experience, and the ability to generate and communicate reports using marketing automation and web analytics tools to highlight key email/SMS performance indicators.
- Experience with responsive design for email.
- Ability to learn and execute company-specific email production processes quickly and accurately.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Sales Force Marketing Cloud Email Specialist Preferred Qualifications:
- Hands on experience with data extensions, automations, journeys, filters and triggers in Salesforce Marketing Cloud is strongly preferred
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist certification is preferred
- Experience using AmpScript is a plus
- Some SQL knowledge is preferred