250 Howard Street
Job Category: Marketing
Job Number: 612478
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
Our client is looking for an experienced copywriter to join their In-App content team. A mix of editorial, product and social copy-you'll be joining a small but mighty crew that creates content and campaigns for the app's owned surfaces. From writing post copy and creating mixed-media campaigns, to developing the tone and voice of the creative opportunities and scope of the role are huge. The pace of the workstream can be fast and furious at times, and you should be someone who can juggle big projects and smaller asks, and work collaboratively in cross-functional teams.
The ideal candidate should be able to write everything from inspiring copy all the way through to brand guidelines and presentation decks. You'll be working with a mix of art-directors, producers and a Creative Director.
Pay Rate: Up to $120 depending on experience
Senior Copywriter Responsibilities:
- Concept, execute and write for the App.
- Collaborate with other cross-functional team members working within the team to concept and produce advertising across multiple media formats (film, static, GIFS, brand guidelines)
- Manage multiple feedback inputs under uncertain timelines
- Adapt briefs until well-written copy
- Comfortable working very quickly with deadlines that range from a few weeks to a few hours. Able to pivot quickly as new priorities arise without losing effectiveness on other projects
- Able to handle meetings on their own, including managing multiple feedback inputs under uncertain timelines
Senior Copywriter Skills:
- Experience in brand writing and crafting informative copy
- ACD-level social, product and editorial copy experience required
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities
- Knowledgeable about brand writing strategies with strong experience adapting briefs into well-written copy
- Excited and nerdy for brand writing, someone who loves crafting copy with a relentless desire to make every sentence better