311 Airport Boulevard
Job Category: Marketing
Job Number: 612764
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Our client's Product Marketing Manager is responsible for driving Go-to-market (GTM) tactics for releasing features and products from across the product groups including Virtual Reality (VR), and Augmented Reality (AR) product teams. They're focused on ensuring the products and features we release live up to their Responsible Innovation Principles and provide strong, defensible privacy and safety benefits to users. They also focus on ensuring that the protections they build into their products are understood by non-user policy elite stakeholders.
They are looking for someone that enjoys focusing on consumer marketing of cutting edge technology but Is also willing to dig into B2B marketing, collaborate on launches that may impact our creator/developer audience and doesn't shy away from working very closely with internal legal and policy stakeholders.
Pay Rate: Up to $70/hr depending on experience
Product Marketing Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Plan, own and execute GTM plans for incremental trust focused software experience features.
- Contribute to large scale software and hardware GTM plans with an eye toward addressing trust and safety risks.
- Lead the execution of product marketing tactics for launches which require close collaboration with public affairs communications, product management, engineering and our data science and marketing communications teams. Your day-to-day can vary from writing release notes, contributing to help center articles, contributing to creative briefs and helping to write responses to reactive FAQs.
- Support our product/GTM response to upcoming legislation changes where necessary.
- Develop internal communications summarizing the status and results of GTM activities. Contribute to market research study design and the measurement of the impact of GTM activities
Product Marketing Manager Skills:
- Bachelors Degree in engineering, business, marketing or related field.
- Experience designing and leading campaigns and GTM tactics both large and small.
- Proven ability to drive cross functional group
- GTM design, planning and execution
- Knowledge and experience with typical product marketing channels for SW (in product NUX, release notes, digital/web assets, email, help center, social/influencer marketing) and typical measurement techniques
- Positioning and messaging design
- Cross-functional stakeholder management (product, content design, communications, legal, product strategy, legal)
- Excellent writing skills
- Flexibility, perseverance and an ability to manage among shifting product timelines and product design iterations
- Prior trust and safety product marketing experience, understanding of major privacy and youth tech related regulations, data driven marketing and marcom test and learn experience is a nice to have