1 Hacker Way
Job Category: Marketing
Job Number: 613141
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
Pay Rate: Up to $100/hr depending on experience
Location: 100% Remote (Based in NYC or San Francisco)
Duration: ~ 7 Months at 40 hours per week
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Our client is seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join their Product Marketing team for a leave coverage. The client is looking for a Product Marketing Manager who is passionate about identifying and building solutions to help people connect with businesses through their messaging products. In this role, the Product Marketing Manager will be focused on developing a deep understanding of the business messaging landscape and advertising landscape to inform product monetization and go-to-market strategy. This role will play a key part in growing their Business product portfolio to help businesses grow.
The Product Marketing Manager will work closely with product and engineering teams along with cross-functional partners like sales leadership, marketing, and partnership teams.
Senior Product Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Identify new product opportunities through hypothesis-driven structured analysis, competitive analysis, and capturing and distilling qualitative feedback from businesses.
- Partner with regional Sales leadership, product teams and product marketing managers to set product adoption goals, develop execution strategies, track and analyze performance, and drive adoption of our advertising solutions
- Drive go-to-market strategy and execution: Test and launch new products in market through alphas/betas, product positioning and messaging, launch strategy, and scaled adoption. Lead a global cross-functional team to launch products in the market and drive product adoption.
- Drive product growth by setting goals and partnering closely with various activation channels
- Work cross-functionally across the enterprise teams and drive stakeholder relationships.
Senior Product Marketing Manager Minimum Qualifications:
- 8+ years experience in in the technology space or ideally consulting services background.
- Analytical, data driven decision-maker.
- Demonstrated experience partnering with Product Management and Engineering teams.
- Experience working directly with product teams, gathering insights to influence product developments.
Senior Product Marketing Manager Preferred Qualifications:
- MBA or other relevant advanced degree.
- Experience in a consumer or business focused technology company.