9845 Willows Road Northeast
Job Category: Marketing
Job Number: 612573
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Senior Product Marketing Manager
The main function of Product Marketing Manager is to run marketing activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans. This role will interface with Internal team members (design, product, operations), external customers (academics and corporate partners), and external support teams (e.g., event coordinators; creative agencies) to ensure the brand is telling the right story to the right audience, ultimately driving the right KPIs.
This role will be responsible for defining and scaling the brand across external and internal audiences – amplifying impact across a wide set of audiences. In coordination with design, product, and operations, this role will also own growth for the existing program while guiding GTM for ambitious product launches designed to accelerate AR and AI research.
Pay Rate: Up to $100/hr depending on experience
Product Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Evolve and maintain brand's online presence across social and owned channels
- Land and maintain messaging strategy for brand's pillars
- Event coordination for external conferences and internal research summits
- Coordinate on the creation and deployment of marketing assets
- Support community and user growth and retention across internal and external audiences
Product Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in marketing, communications, or journalism.
- 7+ years experience in product marketing or related field.
- 5+ years experience creating unique marketing plans to reach core stakeholders
- Experience working on products used by research communities and academics.
- Experience with B2B marketing tactics including events and webinars. Especially important for events like conferences.
- Ability to operate independently; experience working with small teams or in lean/startup environments.
- Experience partnering closely with product teams to influence product strategy and roadmaps.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams, either formally through reporting structure or informally through influence.
- Experience developing product messaging, particularly with novel or future-looking technologies.
- Strong background in copywriting, particularly in research case studies and/or white papers.
- Experience creating and executing unique marketing strategies and developing strong assets including videos, white papers and case studies.
- Combination of strategic marketing experience and hands-on tactical execution.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, iterative and independent environment.