8550 Higuera St
Job Category: Marketing
Job Number: 610644
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Social Marketing Strategist
Location: Culver City, CA
Pay: $3928.10 per week DOE
Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K
Planet Interactive is seeking a Social Marketing Strategist to work with our prominent technology client on a 6-month contract.
You are an extraordinary leader who is highly plugged into the internet and popular culture. You keep your finger on the pulse of conversation across entertainment, pop culture and brands. You know what it means to listen, participate, and spark thoughtful discussions with fans. You are a seasoned storyteller and creative visionary with a cutting edge understanding of internet, memes, and zeitgeist content — who can also demonstrate real ROI.
Social Marketing Strategist Key Qualifications:
- 10+ years working on broad, multi-platform marketing campaigns and delivering world-class campaigns with big impact (reach and engagement)
- Experience working within the Entertainment industry and/or highly consumer centric brands with success in the social space
- Fluent in Social Media best practices. You know what works across various social platforms and experience in multi-channel distribution efforts
- 10+ years of social media and campaign management, publishing, writing and content creation required (brand or agency).
- Excellent communicator, strategist and creative
- Highly driven self-starter who is proactive, has a good sense of prioritization and ability to move large amounts of work in a fast-paced environment.
- Pioneering Spirit and highly collaborative - loves working with others and isn’t afraid to lead or follow or to take smart risks and judgement calls to push high impact work forward.
- Experience working directly with talent and creators and is skilled in pitching and presenting and reading the room.
- Experience leveraging social analytics and utilizing publishing tools
- Experience using data and intuition to make smart content that gets people talking.
- Cross-functionally excellent. Able to build strong relationships and work across a highly matrixed organization.
- Thrives in a changing environment
Social Marketing Strategist Responsibilities:
- Responsible for social goals, plans and creative in a cross-functional title team.
- Responsible for female-forward, period, thriller, drama series campaign strategies inclusive of: target audience, social creative and owned/earned distribution with paid opportunities
- Drives innovation in social and strives for creative excellence across all titles and assets
- Drives the launch of key marketing assets across social
- Uses internal and external social analytics to inform strategy and iterate on creativity and innovation
- Responsible for the full suite of content to support a title across the totality of the planned social ecosystem for the duration of a campaign
- Manages the social campaign and creative strategy across internal and external creative partners and agencies
- Developing and reporting against key KPIs and success metrics in order to drive the business.
- Ensuring brand consistency in marketing, messaging, and creative by working with the various internal and external partners.
- Providing training, guidance and best practices to the individual lines of business.
- Monitoring competitor activity and ensuring brand safety.
- Working with marketing teams across the business to educate and integrate social media with all marketing efforts.
- Developing content marketing and distribution strategies with key partners.
- Leading communication with international marketing leads on social marketing strategy and best practices.
- Working with the central Marketing and Communications teams to ensure alignment with company-wide best practices and policies.