Job Category: Marketing
Job Number: 611062
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
Social Media Manager
Our client's Global Employer Brand Team is seeking a Social Media Manager to create, measure, and execute a strategy around and manage external facing Careers communities. In this role, you'll set the social strategy and create exposure for content that promotes our client as a great place to work. You'll work with various stakeholders including Creative Agencies, Brand, Communications, Internal Communities, Consumer Marketing, Recruiting, and more. This role will be responsible for leading the strategic development and execution of social marketing initiatives that support and build the employer brand in the eyes of global talent markets.
The ideal individual for this role will feel comfortable setting strategy and managing details, have amazing writing and editing abilities, enjoy content creation, manage multiple projects concurrently, and be able to succeed in a fast-moving organization. They’ll value the importance of protecting brand integrity while maintaining a logical outlook for project execution. They thrive within cross-functional teams, excel at building and managing relationships with internal partners and stakeholders, and exhibit excellent organizational skills. They are well versed in all the latest social trends and channel features and will be a subject matter expert across the leading social channels for the org. Displaying quality, accuracy, and willingness to provide their opinion on all the team’s content is a must. This person will serve a vital role on the team, helping craft our employer brand’s POV to the world on a daily basis.
Pay Rate: Up to $60/hr depending on experience
Social Media Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Set and maintain the social media strategy for our Global Employer Brand, aligning with our corporate brand and employer brand standards.
- Build and lead a measurement plan to ensure that the content strategy is rooted in performance, evaluated correctly, and demonstrates business value.
- Be the champion of the audience: ensure that the editorial agenda serves both company needs and audience needs.
- Create playbooks across channels to ensure our employer brand has a consistent, ownable voice and identity.
- Become an expert in Meta’s employer brand, making sure our content is focused on the needs of our candidate/employee communities. Understand the social presence of the employer brand and constantly suggest creative ways to better position Meta.
- Analyze community, cultural, technological and market trends to inform strategic and creative development for social content. Present regularly to earn leadership support and XFN collaboration.
- Interest in ideating and creating new, innovative social content based on best practices and trends. Know Meta platforms in depth; consistently test the newest advertising features available.
- Collaborate with and support creative partners in content creation and optimization.
- Manage the global content calendar and monthly community reports.
- Manage a vendor (and all related processes) who publishes all social posts.
- Manage all global content publication on our Careers channels, including social media & blogs, ensuring it aligns to the employer brand visual and content standards.
- Partner with agency partners to ensure content is optimized across channels - including both paid & organic content - and that it aligns with our social media strategy.
- Partner with Global Partnerships Manager to provide insight to our community moderation vendor on upcoming campaigns.
- Curate on-brand content from Meta and non-Meta sources for all global regions.
- Become an expert in the Meta voice and knowledgeable around Meta narratives.
- Write social copy and edit content as needed.
- Monitor and bring to light cultural moments and key holidays to the team to enhance employer brand storytelling.
- Work with the Internal Communities, MRGs, and Life@ teams to share stories around employee experience events/programs.
- Partner with vendors to monitor social sentiment on trending topics, report on trends to inform content decisions.
Social Media Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years relevant social media marketing experience
- 2+ years of writing/editing and content creation experience
- Demonstrated ability to adapt, learn new skill sets, and gain an understanding of operational challenges
- Outstanding organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial, with a proven ability to execute on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Resourceful and creative storyteller
- Passion for Meta’s mission and values
- Driven to help our recruiting and hiring teams connect with potential candidates in a meaningful way
- Ability to independently identify and act on priorities and leverage opportunities
- Ability to articulate concepts and solutions in a way that resonates with talent communities
- Exceptional relationship building skills in a highly cross-functional environment