Job Category: Account & Project Management
Job Number: 612720
Is job remote?: Yes
Country: United States
Location: Remote- must be in EST time zone
Start: March 2024
Duration: 40 hours a week for roughly 12 months with possible extension
Pay Rate: Up to $70/hour depending on experience
Technical Solutions Consultant
Our client, a well-known Technology company, has a need for a Technical Solutions Consultant! This role will be 40 hours a week, for around 12 months, with possible extension. This role is remote, but does require someone in EST time zone.
The Technical Solutions Consultant will be in a client facing role and will be the technical point of contact for external clients and internal stakeholders. This role will become an expert on the advertising solutions for the company and will consult with clients on best practices and resolve any technical issues that arise.
Technical Solutions Consultant Responsibilities:
- Build technical expertise in the organization's various advertising products (signal, measurement, and delivery) and provide consultative guidance to clients and partners on best practices and bespoke setups.
- Resolve technical issues stemming from our client's usage of advertising solutions.
- Partner closely with the Sales teams to resolve client issues, prioritize, and build market or vertical plans for technical services.
- Guide the external clients on technical issues and what solutions are being done internally to fix them.
- Work with the product and engineering teams to provide feedback and communicate updates.
Technical Solutions Consultant Skills:
- BA/BS in Marketing, Computer Science, or related degree
- At least 4+ year's experience ideally working in AdTech or Digital Agencies, or Tech.
- Experience in the Digital Advertising and/or Technology industries
- Knowledge of AdTech ecosystem
- Customer-facing experience translating technical concepts and solutions to non-technical audiences.
- Experience with technically troubleshooting advertising technologies such as pixels, ad servers, auctions and delivery.
- Experience working with SQL and RESTful APIs
- Technical Solutions Consultants are curious by nature, comfortable working in ambiguous situations, and love coming up with creative solutions to client needs.