1101 South Third Street
Contract To Hire
Job Category: Marketing
Job Number: 612797
Is job remote?: No
Country: United States
Planet Interactive is seeking a Web Content Specialist to join one of our well-known manufacturing clients based out of Minneapolis, MN. As a member of the MarCom team, the Web Content Specialist will work closely with the MarCom Director and MarCom Manager supporting marketing efforts. This role is ideal for an individual who is resourceful and self-sufficient. This role requires someone who is independent thinker but can also collaborate well with other functions.
Pay: $38-$45/hr depending on experience
Web Content Specialist Responsibilities:
- Within the Adobe Experience Manager platform, manage content updates on the General Industrial website including creating new pages and editing existing pages.
- Perform site audits of current external website and internal communications website and provide UX and content recommendations.
- Translate campaign initiatives into user flows and build wireframes that produce positive experiences with digital assets and intuitive user experiences.
- Work with segment stakeholders to identify segment communication goals, discover current UX problems with usability and findability that exist on current internal site and devise elegant solutions to solve those problems.
- Keep abreast of competitors digital experiences and industry trends to ensure Sherwin-Williams remains competitive in the space.
- Communicate design ideas to Business Group leaders for implementation and development of new web components.
Web Content Specialist Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience in UX, content development, web development or web design.
- Experience in integrated marketing/communication departments.
- Interested in customer journeys, personas, market trends, technical products and solutions.
- B2B background preferred.
- Background in Industrial industry is a plus.